Thank you to all the Kongregate players who submitted bug reports! I fixed as many of them as possible.
Sat Sept 08, 2007
- New Power-Ups
- Regrow Segment
- Fixed Tail Switching
- Armor and blades power-ups no longer influence each other. When you switch between them using the (Z) and (X) keys, your tail will remember the armor or blade state it previously had
- Updated various text throughout the game to reflect new changes
- Fixed issue with game unpausing before the menu is fully closed
- Mouse is visible until game menu fully closes
- Fixed issue with oro's head scaling up too much
- Power-ups, and spilled multipliers no longer update while the game is paused
- Fixed issue with Swarmer spawn sound not being affected by the sound FX volume slider
- Swarmers now spawn slightly less frequently
- Rockets aka (Cutters) will explode as normal if you hit them before they have launched. This prevents them from insta-killing you.
- Cutters now make an explosion sound every time they hit you
- Regrow Segment power-ups will not spawn if none of your segments are hurt
- Oroboros can no longer leave the game area if the mouse is down
- Added a new Dimension "All You Can Eat"
- After Dimension 13 there is a random chance that either a "Seeker Slasher" or "All You Can Eat" round will occur
Sun Sept 09, 2007
- Added restart button to the in-game menu
- Fixed potential exploit bugs
- Fixed All You Can Eat level description (was on the wrong level)
- Changed Dimension of Champions button so that it launches in a new window
- Fixed bug where game was not loading properly in IE.
- Fixed bug with Dimension of Champions page (high scores) loading the game instead of the correct page (IE only)
Mon Sept 10, 2007
- Seekers are now more destructable!
- If a rocket hits a seeker, they both will explode
- If a segment gets hit while a seeker is attached, the seeker will be destroyed
- If a seeker attaches to you, it will eat only 2 segments instead of 3
- If a seeker is attached to you, and it tries to advance into a bladed segment, it will either be killed or dazed for a brief moment
- Rockets will now explode on impact with all enemies (killing seekers and swarmers, but not warpers)
- Swarmers have a 7 second respawn delay after an energy bomb is launched
- Fixed a bug with tail switching not working properly due to dead segments
- Updated text descriptions for armor and blades to improve clarity
- Added score statistics to the game dropdown menu. You can now view info about:
- Multiplier values
- Energy clusters eaten
- Seekers sliced
- Point value per Energy Cluster
- Point value per Seeker
- Warper has been nerf'd and will no longer insta-kill you
- You can now carry 7 energy bombs instead of 5
- Added restart confirmation so players don't restart the game unintentionally
- exploded seeker giblets, particles, and spilled multipliers have been cleaned up so they will no longer carry over into a new game
Sun Sept 16, 2007
- Fixed memory leak from not disposing of bitmaps properly, which was causing a progressive slowdown
- Added rank display to the game-over screen after you submit your score.
- Added total number of game plays counter to the Oroboros top 25 High Score page
- High score submissions should work properly now
- fixed a bug that was causing the tail retract meter to continue depleting during the level up screen
© 2009 Funface Games. All rights reserved.